The wasmCloud documentation provides a good breakdown of what steps you should take to build your own providers. Typically, creating a new provider involves:
- Creating a new interface, if it does not already exist
- Creating a provider implementation of the interface
- Publishing a provider archive
- Invoking the new capability provider from an actor
- Testing the new capability provider locally on a wasmCloud Host
- Deploying your provider to Cosmonic [^1]
[^1] This step requires access from our team during open beta. See above.